Aishwarya Rai hot and sexy boobs n ass show

Written on 8:27 AM

Aishwarya Rai showing her back fully(almost nude)

Aishwarya Rai showing her back funny(almost nude and naked) in a bollywood film.She was a widow in that film controlling her feelings.She is sexellent in that film.


Aishwarya Rai Showing her biggy boobs after Marriage


Aishwarya Rai showing her biggy boobs after Marriage while giving an autograph to one of her fans.She is damn hot and sexy with her cleavage fully visible in the above picture.
Aishwarya Rai cute,hot and sexy boobs are on show



Bollywood Queen Aishwarya Rai Wet boobs show,very hot and sexy.



Related Posts by Categories



  1. 10 comments: Responses to “ Aishwarya Rai hot and sexy boobs n ass show ”

  2. By Anonymous on September 12, 2007 at 9:08 AM

    thank you for the pics.I want to press Aish's wet boobs and suck her nipples.Can I?

  3. By Anonymous on September 13, 2007 at 2:00 PM

    I want to press Aishwarya Rai's boobs from the back and lick her ass.

  4. By Anonymous on September 13, 2007 at 2:01 PM

    yea.look at her wet boobs...I want to put my finger in her ass hole.

  5. By Anonymous on September 13, 2007 at 2:02 PM

    thanks for the pics.

  6. By Anonymous on October 17, 2007 at 10:23 AM

    i want to have sex with her. presssing her vagina & licking her boobs

  7. By Anonymous on November 28, 2007 at 1:16 PM

    i want to fuck her

  8. By Anonymous on December 7, 2007 at 2:04 PM

    I WANT 2 PRESS HER WET BOOBS AND TAKE MILK FROM HER BOOBS

  9. By Anonymous on December 10, 2007 at 6:39 PM

    i want to fuck her long with pressing her boobs from back and sucking her cunt and pushing my cock inside her mouth

  10. By Anonymous on January 19, 2008 at 7:43 PM

    i want to press her boobs,suck her nipples and wanna put my finger into her ass hole and take her shit and eat it....that makes me hot

  11. By Anonymous on January 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

    i want eat her pussy lips and penetrate her with my enormous javelin, pump her full of hot explosive cum and watch her ripple in ecstasy from my amazing cucumber...

Vote 4 this site